Mesoniti (3D lifting) is a procedure for modeling a natural beautiful face contour aimed at correcting and preventing gravitational ptosis. Rejuvenation and strengthening of the skin, eliminating its excess.
Advantages of the procedure:
- Mesothreads allow you to give an instant visual lifting effect due to the safe movement of the lowered parts of the face and smoothing the existing imbalances.
- The resulting effect is visible immediately after the procedure, increases over 2-4 weeks.
- The achieved aesthetic effect lasts for 1.5-2 years.
Mesoniti 3D Lifting-this technique is suitable for any areas of the skin of the face, neck, chest, as well as for the abdomen, buttocks, legs and arms. With the help of mesothreads, you can remove wrinkles, nasolabial folds, even out and tighten the skin, improve the overall shape of the face. The rejuvenating effect is noticeable after the first procedure. Subsequently, after about two months, the effect becomes even more noticeable, since the connective tissue forms a natural supporting framework.
The effect of the procedure of tradliftinga:
- Lifting and reinforcing – the installed mesothreads have instant tightening and supporting effects;
- Strengthening and moving sagging tissues;
- Biostimulating effect – long-term presence of meso-threads in the dermis (180-240 days) stimulates skin rejuvenation due to the formation of its own collagen and tok. acid dermal fibroblasts.
Safety and expediency of the method:
- The mesothreads, installed in sufficient quantity and with the observance of the method of staging, allow to avoid undesirable and traumatic surgical intervention, for example, a circular face lift.
- Our regular patients prefer 3D lifting for its minimally invasive and short rehabilitation period. What is important for socially active people.
Types of threads:
- 4D threads with thorns – rose, kogi.
What are mesothreads?
It should be noted that this system consists of an ultrathin needle guide and the thread itself, which is fixed in a special way on the sharp end of this needle. Modern mesothreads, whose prototypes have been used for several decades in various fields of medicine, made on the basis of the biological material of polydioxanone (PDO). During the 3Dlifting procedure, the mesothreads are injected into the problem area of the skin, and they are very easily disconnected from the guide needle after the completion of the injection.
Application areas for 3D lifting:
Face, neck, neckline:
Smoothing nasolabial folds;
- Raising the eyebrows and / or lowered corners of the eyebrows;
- Sealing and lifting the skin in the lower eyelid;
- Elimination of “flews” in the area of the lower edge of the jaw;
- Raising the corners of the mouth;
- Smoothing of wrinkles in the mouth area;
- Formation of the correct clear face shape;
- Chin lift;
- Tightening and smoothing wrinkles in the neck, décolleté;
- Lifting and improving the quality of the skin of the breast.
- Elimination of flabbiness and excess skin in the abdomen;
- Elimination of flabby skin with cellulite in the area of the buttocks and thighs;
- Lifting and reinforcement of the inner thighs;
- Lifting and reinforcement in the patellar area;
- Elimination of sagging and excess skin in the inner surface of the hands.