You want to look young, beautiful and healthy not only at 20, but at 30, 40, 50 and older. Injection biorevitalization is a procedure during which the skin receives a powerful charge, activating the natural processes of rejuvenation and healing. It has become popular in the world, thanks to these advantages:
- The procedure does not violate the natural processes in the skin and body. Biorevitalization only provides the resources that are needed for cell renewal.
- The possibility of application on any part of the skin. Deeply moisturize, enhance recovery processes, improve relief in any area – eyelids, neck, decollete, hands, etc.
- Rejuvenation without pain and surgery. During biorevitalization recovery occurs from within. The face looks natural, the skin is smoothed, it becomes elastic and radiant.
- Biorevitalization can be performed at any age – there are no restrictions.
- Reasonable and adequate price. Only 3-4 sessions are required for a lasting effect.
It should be noted that the maximum efficiency and safety of the procedure are guaranteed, provided that the injections with hyaluronic acid are performed professionally and with high-quality preparations.
Why is biorevitalization needed and what is the effect of it?
The main mechanism of skin aging is the reduction of water content in it, which binds and holds hyaluronic acid. Its production in the body is carried out by fibroblast cells, which cease to divide with age. This happens under the influence of toxic substances, polluted environment, etc. Fatigue, dryness, increased pigmentation, wrinkles appear, loss of elasticity and premature aging of the skin are observed, which visually add age.
So that the consequences do not become irreversible, you need to take care of the skin in advance. The biorevitalization procedure helps to restore water balance quickly and effectively. Injections of hyaluronic acid can compensate for the lack of moisture, biologically transform the structure of the skin, achieve its instant rejuvenation and restore the following qualities:
- moisture capacity;
After the introduction of drugs based on hyaluronic acid and amino acids, the effect of biorevitalization is maintained for a long time due to the fact that the cells acquire the ability to increase regeneration. Such methods of rejuvenation are used throughout the world and are considered among the most effective. Injecting hyaluronic acid has the following effect:
- prevention of the appearance of superficial wrinkles;
- intensive saturation of skin cells with moisture;
- improves complexion;
- increases skin tone and elasticity;
- wrinkle correction occurs, skin bio-reinforcement;
- the effect after the injection of the drug is not only aesthetic, but also therapeutic;
- due to the production of “young” fibers of collagen, elastane and the restoration of the content of its own hyaluronic acid, it is possible to restore the elasticity of the skin, significantly improve its structure.
Due to the instant effect of rejuvenation, you can look fresh and perfect immediately after the injection of hyaluronic acid in the form of subcutaneous injections. This allows you to prepare for an important event and look gorgeous during the event, without resorting to the services of plastic surgeons.
How is biorevitalization performed and who needs it?
If you are worried about dry skin, dull and uneven complexion, loss of elasticity, the presence of wrinkles, it’s time to get down to business. Biorevitalization helps to maximize youth. Features of the cosmetic procedure are as follows:
- The procedure is carried out for one hour.
- Beauty clinic specialists thoroughly cleanse the skin of the face and neck.
- Then apply a cream for local anesthesia.
- The clinics conduct hyaluronic acid injections scattered throughout the face and neck. Particular attention is paid to those areas of the skin that require restoration.
- Biorevitalization is performed both in large areas and in individual problem areas (for example, the area of the eyelids, oval of the face, neck, decollete, hands).
Contraindications to the procedure are inflammatory and acute infectious skin diseases, pregnancy, lactation, the tendency to form keloid scars, autoimmune diseases.
Preparations for biorevitalization
For carrying out cosmetology procedure, only certified products that have undergone clinical studies are allowed. In the beauty clinic “ColonCleanse” biorevitalization is carried out with such preparations as:
- Juvederm Hydrate;
The last of them is considered the most popular means. Ial-System (Ial-System) is a gel based on hyaluronic acid, similar to that contained in our skin. The safety of the drug has been proven by many clinical trials.